donderdag 11 augustus 2011

Haircare - Going natural

I wanted to share with you these amazing results from changing my haircare routine.

I decided I wanted to take care of my hair better in order to let it grow long like I had a few years ago.
I joined a hair forum, Long Hair Community, where I learned soooo much.
Now after 2 months of routine change and using natural products these are the results.

Before (washing everyday with normal shampoo, conditioner once a week, chemical hairdye):


After (washing with natural shampoo (no silicones no SLS) and conditioner, only conditioner every other day, dying with henna, oiling once a week, no more heat stylers)



It's unbelievable how soft and bouncy and thick my hair feels!

Ciao

Giuditta

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It looks beautiful!
    Your tips already helped me a lot. It's difficult to find natural hair care in shops. E-shopping is better.
    I'm testing now a conditioner from the brand "Lavera".

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen